Good reference for database systems

Marti (sorry don't remember her last name), the RSO at University of
Califonria, San Diego, has developed an incredibly complete
tracking/inventory/qc etc. computer system for radioactive materials and
their haz mat stuff.  She lectured at one of our Tahoe meetings a few years
ago and I was impressed with the organization and efficiency of the program
 - it is very comprehensive.  For instance, as I recall, it automatically
called up RUA's that needed inspecting, cross-referenced all materials
received and much, much more.

If anyone (George, are you listening?) has an email address for her, we
might get some info on this system from her.  She developed it to save time
and money in the ever-diminishing environmental health budget at her
facility.

Trisha Edgerton, MS, CHP
California Radiologic Health Branch
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov