Frontline

I am looking for someone who would review last night's Nuclear Reaction (Frontline) program for the HPS Newsletter. I would like the review to include a summary of the material covered, mention that two HPs were in it (Paul Frame and Bernie Cohen), and comment on the quality of the program and make any other comments that you wish. I would like it to be one Newsletter page (800 words).

Let me know if you are willing and whether you could have it done by Friday, 25 April.

Thanks, Gen Roessler
HPS Newsletter Editor