Re: Frontline program

At 09:39 AM 4/23/97 -0500, you wrote:

>	Can someone remind us of how we can send messages or letters of
>support for the FRONTLINE program on nuclear power? It seems to me that
>such letters would be really useful in getting more such programs aired.

I believe that the address for email was frontline@pbs.org

I have already sent one myself, and it hasn't come back undelivered.

A "well-done" to Dr. Cohen for his role in the broadcast.

Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |