Re: Frontline program

Radsafe Group:

Frontline's program, Nuclear Reaction, demonstrated how our voting
public and our standard-setting organizations have similar perceptions
of radiation and radioactivity.

Both believe that any exposure is risky, but, some exposure is more
risky than that from other sources.

In order:
Nuclear is by far the worst, next comes any other technological
man-made, followed by medical, and lastly background, to which, in their
anti-radon campaign, only the EPA pays attention.

It was said in this forum that, "we need to educate the public."

I ask, "what about our standard-setting groups?"

--
Wade

mailto:hwade@triax.com

H.Wade Patterson