Re[2]: Comments on Frontline

Check the WWW.PBS.ORG TV listings for your area. In San Diego California it will
air again Sunday night at 0100 am.    Austinjd@songs.sce.com

> Unfortunately, I missed the show last night.  Did anyone tape it, and if
> so, could I get a copy?  I would gladly pay any copying and shipping costs.
>  I would really like to see it.  Please email me directly.  Thanks!
>
> Lorna

I second that thought.  After having marked it on my calendar weeks
ago, I completely forgot about it last night.  I too would like to
get my hands on a copy.
Thanks.

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology    0  0
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences       __    "have a day"
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  501-972-3082    fax 501-972-2638