Crazies on the net

> I don't think it is a good idea to repost this type of e-mail.  For
> one thing, I do not want to encourage these type of people.  For
> another thing, I trash all such e-mail and kill-file the authors.

I doubt many sub radsafe !!??

> But I will give you some excerpts from posted net commentary on
> the FrontLine piece which will give you a feeling for the content.
>
> I think you will find them neither instructive nor amusing.

To the contrary...

> > My God!  I shudder at the thought of the reams of disinformation you
> > have sewed into those impressionable young minds.  No wonder the field

I always wondered how "health physics" was taught!? Never realized it was
"sewed" :-)

Like an "Admiral" in the Public Health Service saying: "I must believe in the
LNT, I was taught it at Harvard (School of Public Health)". (Must be an EPA
contract :-)

> > is in such a state of chaos.  You're probably one of those
> > oxymoronic "health physics" types.
>
> John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide