consolidation of waste

 Radsafers,

 For one of our customers I am looking into a cost-effective way of
 consolidating NORM waste. The waste is spread out over an extensive
 area (+/- 1 square kilometer). As this area becomes very dry, dust
 formation will occur. Keeping the area wet is not an option, as the
 site is in a desert area, where water is very scarce. Does anyone of
 the radsafers out there, a cost-effective (Covering with bentonite clay
 is very expensive. Besides the clay has to be kept wet as well) way
 for consolidating this waste for about one year. After about one year
 a system will be in place to clean this area.

 Please e-mail me directly: jonkers1@sic.shell.nl
 Thanks in advance.
 Shell Research and Technology                   Kind Regards
 Centre, Amsterdam - P.O. Box 38000              Gert Jonkers
 1030 BN Amsterdam, the Netherlands          JONKERS1@SIC.SHELL.NL