re: Cheaper places to stay in San Antonio

Even though there are cheaper hotels in San Antonio, I encourage all to stay
in the Marriott Hotel. If we do not meet our projected number of room nights
at the Marriott, it may cost the HPS many-many thousands of dollars to pay
for the use of the Hotel's meeting rooms, that are supplied complimentary,
provided their rooms are filled.

Besides the Marriott is much better and if you call them  first they may
arrange for a cheaper sister hotel if you ask.

Again, please try to stay at the Marriott for the best convention the HPS
will ever have.

Thanks, John P. Hageman, Local Arrangements Committee Chair.