Re: Want: NaI survey meter with spectrometer

Daniel T. Y. Chen wrote:

> Deal Radsafers,
>
> We are interested in purchasing the survey meter with spectrometer
> build in. It should be handhold type. After days survey, the only one
> we can find in market is EXPLORANIUM GC-130 handhold NaI survey meter
> from Canada. We'd like to know if there any other similar models in
> market. If it exist, where is the source we can contact.
>
> If you reply to group, please C.C. via e-mail also.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Daniel T. Y. Chen
> dchen@faculty.nthu.edu.tw
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> Daniel T. Y. Chen            National Tsing Hua University
> dchen@faculty.nthu.edu.tw    Nucl. Sci. and Tech. Center
> dchen@net.nthu.edu.tw        Health Physics Division
>                              Hsinchu, 30043, Taiwan, ROC

Depending on your actual needs you might want to take a look at the TCMA
manufactured by TARGET in germany
The unit can operate stand-alone after programming via RS232 port on any
type of PC, or on-line, they have a waterproof housing with additional
battery capacity and so on.
The unit accepts any modern PMT with 14 pin Diheptal connector, its size
is 125mm by 63 mm diam, weight is 550 gram (inc 4 AA batteries)
Our (preliminary) documentation- yes, its a very recent devellopment
lists the manufacturor as:
Target systemelectronic
Koelnerstr. 99
D-42651 Solingen
Germany
phone : 0212/222090
fax : 0212/201045
Since we have a local (dutch) rep. I never tried to phone or fax the
manufactoror, but judging from phone numbers ofother people I know in
Germany you might have to use their fax/phone number as follows
international access code -49212/.....

Hope this helps,

regards,

Aad van der Kooij