Radon survey information

Hello Radsafers,
A comprehensive radon survey was performed at our facility in 1982 which
included indoor and outdoor locations.  Assuming there has been no major
structural changes, structures added, and human changes to
geology/geography of the facility, could these results be deemed adequate
for today??  Is there some line of thinking as to the length of the "useful
life" of radon survey results??  Please respond directly to me at the
attached address.  Thank you in advance!!
Roger Sit
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
rsithp@slac.stanford.edu