Re: Could a human survive on D2O?

>Can anyone enlighten me?  If i drink heavy water all the time i suppose my
>weight would eventually increase from 70gk to 75, but will anything else
>happen?
>
>-dk

I understand that heavy water was administered to some volunteers at CSU (a
physiology experiment I believe) and all reported a light-headed feeling
afterwards (apparently due to the sensitivity of the semicircular canals of
the ear).

Joe Bianconi                          (W)  505/246-2537
Uranium Mill Tailings               (Fax)  505/766-1813
Remedial Action Project
2309 Renard Place SE, Ste 300
Albuquerque, NM 87106            umtrahp@concentric.net