RE: MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT - INTERNATIONAL DOSIMETRY SYMPOSIUM

Mr. Dicey:

although I'm not planning to attend this interesting meeting, is it
possible for me to receive a copy of your proceedings?

I would appreciate it very much and my address is :

	Ashok Dhar
	Manager, Radiological Affairs
	Mallinckrodt Inc.
	675 McDonnell Blvd.