Beta Dose Assays

Hello Everyone,
This is a general question to anyone who has more experience with
assaying Beta emitters in a dose calibrator
(I am also contacting individuals with separate e-mail messages, so I
apologize for any duplication). Can
anyone/everyone tell me the "best" way to assay 90-Y for patient doses?
How accurate are "standard" nuc med
dose calibrators that assay Beta's based on Bremstrahlung? would it be
"better" to invest in a Beta dose
calibrator? What are other peopler doing? Any suggestiions or coments
would be appreciated greatly. Thank you.
Truly yours,
Bob Dunn
rso.gscancer@worldnet.att.com