Re: rad leak in upstate NY?

Jim,

About 1984? Tube rupture; allowed SG to go solid, which released coolant thru
the atmospheric steam dump valves. Declared a "Site Area Emergency" (one of 3
since post-TMI when current terminology).  (A news helicopter was slightly
contaminated by flying through the steam release plume.)

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com