Personal air samplers

I know there has been a recent discussion here on this topic, but
I'm not sure how to (or if I can) retrieve said discussion (digest?) from the
archive, so I'm hoping to get some help in whatever way I can - either to
retrieve the previous posts, or to get some new answers through e-mail.

Someone else asked me for information on personal air samplers for alpha
workers - manufacturers, models, pros and cons, experience with them....

Any info would be greatly appreciated.  It can be sent to me personally at
BLHamrick@aol.com

Thank you everyone,

Barbara L. Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com