Re: Prenatal Exposure

I hope this will be of help. I have personally found the UK's National
Radiological Protection Board's 'Documents of the NRPB' Volume 4 No. 4
1993 which includes the 'Board Statement on Diagnostic Medical
Exposures to Ionising Radiation During Pregnancy' very useful when
answering questions about risks from radiation exposure of a conceptus
during pregnacy.

E-mail: cotteril@sghms.ac.uk