KIT

I am trying to identify the contents of a plastic container found in our
office.  The description is as follows:

	Macalaster Scientific Corp.
	Radioactive Materials Kit

Contents: Six (approximately 1/2 inch clear plastic cube) containers
labeled - A, B, C, D, E, F.  There is a solid material in each cube.
A - Yellow/Green (radioactive), B - White, C - Yellow (radioactive), D -
White, E - White (radioactive), F - Pale Yellow

Radiation checked with end window GM.  Radiation levels not high.

I have not performed a Ge analysis on each cube yet.  Does anyone know
what the purpose of this kit served?  It appears the kit is several
years old.  I suspect Uranium?  Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks

Johnny James

mailto:jjames@mindspring.com