BWR: HOTWELL/CONDENSER DRY LAYUP

     I am requesting information from anyone out there in Nuclear BWR land
     that may have some experience in Condenser/Hotwell draining and
     cleaning.  We are currently putting one of our units in dry lay-up,
     and will be doing a thorough cleaning of the Condenser area.  I am
     looking for expected dose rates, contamination levels (Beta Dose
     Rates), airborne concentrations, etc...  After the area is clean, what
     can be put on the walls to prevent further corrosion/erosion after we
     start inputting again.

     Thank You,

     Monica Hoelscher
     LaSalle Comed