Radioiodine Collection Efficiency

     We are in the process of testing some of our stack monitors and trying
     to find supporting information regarding the collection efficiency of
     radioiodine on activated charcoal.  We are also interested in the
     collection efficiency for bromine, xenon, and krypton.  We would
     appreciate any information, data, help, that is available.  Please
     responding directly unless the information is useful to all of
     RADSAFE.

     Thanks

     Steve Epperson
     Savannah River Site