Fwd: I-131 Therepy Dose Limits -Reply

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: I-131 Therepy Dose Limits -Reply
Date:    97-06-09 19:29:46 EDT
From:    Ccja
To:      wnikesch@flash.net

It depends on one's specific licensure. Here in the State of Washington, most
people have language that reads, roughly: "Patients administered iodine-131,
or any IND/NDA therapeutic radiopharmaceutical, shall remain hospitalized
until the residual activity is (for I-131) 30 mCi or less, or the measured
doserate from the unshielded patient is less than 5 mrad/h at one meter."
Thus, these licensees will need amendments.

chris alston
ccja@aol.com