RE: More on Revigator

Maybe YOU could help me!

I've been trying to post a question to radsafers and e-mail doesnt seem
to get through except on reply mode.
Would the relative beta energy response from an R0-3 allow you to
estimate dose from beta?  I have seen a few sources giving a beta energy
response factor of 1 to 1.4 from ion chambers to beta at certain
distances (differing responses from various radionuclides).

Have any idea of other references on studies on relative beta energy
response for ion chambers from Sr-90/Y-90?

Any help would be appreciated.

CharrisR@51mdg.osan.af.mil