Re: Radon and Static charges

Diane,

In my previous life as an outage HP tech, the first thing I would do when there was a  suspected  temperature inversion would be to swipe the always-present rolls of plastic trash bags.  The same static charge that tended to make the hair on my arms stand up as I unrolled them also seemed to attract radon and/or its progeny.  The 100K dpm masslin wipes were kinda neat to make the labor-crew bug-eyed as well.

-Brent Rogers
mailto: brogers@ohstpy.mps.ohio-state.edu