Info request Nuc Med & MRI

At our last Radiation Safety Committee meeting I was requested to gather
some info. (I work in a large community hospital) I would like references on
radioisotopes that pass into breast milk of nursing mothers so our committee
could put together a policy. Secondly, does anyone have a policy regarding
MRI studies of pregnant mothers? We have had a few situations with patients
and technologists recently and need a policy on this. Feel free to respond
by email (mrpep@interaccess.com) or this list, whichever is most
appropriate. Thanks in advance, I know I can count on the collective wisdom
of this group.