Re: Health Rating - NFPA

Hopefully your RAM regulatory agency will object to this since the sign
represents no additional hazards and presents the potential of conflicting
with and/or confusing existing required posting.  If you present the
question to them I suspect that they will back you on this.

Further, I doubt that NFPA requires this.  Firemen are well trained to
recognized standard radiation signs.  This proposal implies otherwise.
Perhaps a joint conference between your fire marshall and the regulators
would be fruitful.

--
the above are the personal musing of the author,
and do not represent any past, current, or future