Re: Gamma Abundances for Th-234 and Pa-234m

At 01:57 PM 6/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I am searching for the most accurate literature reference for the gamma
>ray abundances of Th-234 and Pa-234m, including Th-234's 63 keV gamma.
>

>Melanie Caspary
>caspary@idns.state.il.us

Melanie-
You will find extensive and excellent resources for this
by going to INEL's Gamma Spectrocspy Web Pages-
http://wastenot.inel.gov/gamma/index.html

and Lawrence Berkely Lab's Isotope Project
http://csa5.lbl.gov/~fchu/toi.html
This site is operated by Richard Firestone and includes
access to Adobe Acrobat format files that have an extensive
listing (exhaustive) of all energy lines at
http://csa5.lbl.gov/~fchu/decay.html

I have saved these to my acrobat files and keep it for
reference purposes.

Best regards