Re: Reg Guides

At 03:54 PM 6/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I know this has been asked before, but where are the Reg Guides located
on=20=
>the=20
>NRC's home page?  I can't seem to find them.  Also, what document did DG 80=
>04=20
>become?  Please reply to me and not the list.  See you in San Antonio.
>
>Rob Woodard
>Canberra Industries

Most of the recent Division 8 (Radiation Protection) Regulatory Guides may be
found on SAIC's NRC Exposure Reporting Web site at:
http://www.saic.com:80/home/nrc_rad/reg_gds.htm
These are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document (PDF) format, and the site should
refer you to a means to obtain the free Acrobat reader.

Draft regulatory guides may be found at the NRC's FTP server on:
ftp://ftp.fedworld.gov/pub/nrc-rgin/nrc-rgin.htm
These documents are generally in a choice of Word Perfect or ASCII text
format and should be downloaded to your computer for use.

I don't know of any source (free) that has all of the NRC Regulatory
Guides available for access, but these two sites cover much of what might
be of interest to you.

Best regards

Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |