Subject: coated lead shielding
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    6/26/97 7:42 AM

Dear Radsafe:

Does anyone out there posess small pieces, (roughly 6" x 12"
by 1/4") of lead shielding which is coated with a thick orange
plastic.  It is flexible so can be bent to curve around objects.
One of our research labs has some of this and would like to
get more of it but can not remember where they bought it from.
I can not find it in any of my catalogs.  If anyone knows of
a source for this type of shielding please e-mail me
at dps3c@Virginia.edu.

Thanks
D. Steva