Re: Radium-226 in Groundwater at Nauru

I used the QUEST program and found the following reference.  I am in
Texas for the HPS meeting, so I don't know whether this reference is
related to Nauru Island.

Health Physics December 1979 37(6):779-783
  Strain CD  Watson JE Jr  Fong SW
An evaluation of Ra-226 and Rn-222 concentrations in ground and surface
waster near a phosphate mining and manufacturing facility.

I hope this helps.  Where is Nauru Island?

--
Bill Schadt, PhD, CHP
Radiation Technology, Inc.