Re: Radwaste

>I am looking for companies interested in disposing of our DAW,
>liquid mixed waste, and scintillation vials.  Does anyone out
>there have a good list of vendors able to pickup and properly
>dispose said waste streams.

Mr. Rinkacs:

At Ohio State University we have been using Bionomics for several years for
all of our radioactive waste.  They have shown a remarkable ability to help
us with all sorts of problem materials or odd requests.  Some of these have
included liquid mixed waste, sealed sources, old radiography cameras, and
so forth.  They are exceptionally competent and innovative in their work
and are willing to do whatever is necessary (and legal!) to do your work
for you.  They have also assisted us with waste characterization at times.
Finally, they have never failed to help us to find the least expensive
method of waste disposal.

Bionomics usually has an ad in the HPS newsletter, towards the back, which
has their phone number.  I can recommend them without reservation.

Andy Karam