Re: Cm-244 Alpha Source on Mars Pathfinder

Maybe the Cm-244 was in "Special Form" and shipped as "Instrument/Article"..
then all that is needed is a "notice".."in, on or otherwise forwarded with
the package"...

At 11:39 AM 7/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Wes,
>
>The sources required a Type B container.  We are still trying to
>figure out who is responsible for the leak testing.  BTW there are
>9 x 5 mCi Cm-244 sources.
>
>Dale Boyce
>dale@radpro.uchicago.edu

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                  /___\           Fax:   301-286-1618
                 mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov