Re: SSRL

> Date:  Tue,  8 Jul 1997    9:04:54  GMT0B
> From: R.Ryder@dl.ac.uk
> Subject: SSRL
>
> I have lost contact with the health physics staff at SSRL at Stanford.
>
> Can anyone please supply any current names and e-mail addresses?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Roy Ryder
> Daresbury Laboratory

SSRL does not have its own Health Physics group. As one of the facilities
at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC), it is supported by
SLAC's Radiation Physics Department and Operational Health Physics
Department. I am currently the primary radiation physicist assigned to
SSRL, together with my backup, Alberto Fasso(fasso@slac.stanford.edu).
Two other members of the Radiation Physics Department, Nisy Ipe
(ipe@slac.stanford.edu) and James Liu (james@slac.stanford.edu) were
primary radiation physicists at SSRL in the past - perhaps you had
contacts with one of them.  The best contacts in the Operational Health
Physics Department would be Kyle Millage (KKM@SLAC.STANFORD.EDU) or Roger
Sit (RSITHP@SLAC.STANFORD.EDU).
Hope this helps

Vashek Vylet
Radiation Physics, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
phone: (415)926-2048               fax: (415)926-3569
e-mail: vylet@slac.stanford.edu