Free Environmental Glossary CD

FYI, I thought y'all might find this forwarded note of interest.  Please
excuse any cross-postings.  Fran

>An Environmental Glossary CD-ROM ($17 value) containing thousands of
chemical, environmental, energy and regulatory terms, acronyms, definitions
and trade names, is FREE as a special 5-year anniversary offer when you
purchase the newly updated "All 50 U.S. Code of Federal Regulations" on CD
from SOLUTIONS Software Corp.

>Only SOLUTIONS offers *complete text, tables and graphics* for all 50 CFR
Titles on CD-ROM for $62.50.  An annual subscription (4 issues) costs $190.
The two-CD set is fully cross-indexed with Adobe(R) Acrobat(R), preferred
over Folio-based products, for instant search/retrieval.  It also features
the CFR Index (CFR Title 0), including the Parallel Table of Authorities.

>Visit  http://www.env-sol.com   or call (407) 321-7912 for more
information.  Please mention this offer.