Returned submittals

On Thu, 10 Jul 97 17:01:31 -0500, Sandy Perle wrote:

>Melissa ... anyway you can delete the E-Mail address for this
>individual (IF it is an individual) .....  IT is the one that seems
>to be kicking Radsafe messages back?????

Everyone, I have been fighting this one for about three weeks.  I
cannot determine which address in the RL.GOV domain is causing the
problem, and have gotten zero response from their postmaster(s).

In order to stop the problem immediately, I would be forced to remove
the more than 40 subscribers from the RL.GOV domain.  I have just spam
e-mailed all RL.GOV RADSAFE subscribers in the hopes that at least one
person will know who to contact at their end.

Even though message posters are receiving these error messages, their
posts *are* making it to the list.

So folks, please be patient, and let's take any further discussion to
PRIVATE e-mail as it is off-topic here.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233