007 worker category

I would like to suggest a new rad worker category,
designated the 007 Worker.

To digress.....
Do you remember the Bond movie  where
Bond is discovered without his radiation badge and the
wandering, ever-so-helpful HP myoptically supplies him
with a badge without wondering why he is there in the
first place.  Every time I am walking around our facility
(once in a while looking for badges) I picture that HP.
Anyone else feel that way (a rhetorical question)?
So if I have to feel silly why not the worker too?

So, I propose that folks caught without their badge
be given a 007 Worker designation.  One might even
save this badge number (with a rather lasrge label)
 for those folks, although the a,b,c suffixes might be
complicated to handle.

One could even envision an ANSI classification.
Now if I could figure out a way to finagle a round
of golf with Sean C. to endorse this grand concept.....

Its a slow Monday.  Dare I send this?
--
the above are the personal musing of the author,
and do not represent any past, current, or future