Re: LLW status according to AP: a fair

Franz, and all,

Bernie's point was "the best way". It's irrelevant whether some Luddite "Flat
Earth Society" wrote some ignorant piece of paper. Any piece of paper that's
contrary to physics and reason can be changed by people who know better;
physics however... :-)

Consider the radioactivity released from deep-sea "blacksmoker" hydrothermal
vents? From volcanics? What about ground water that discharges massively more
radioactivity than released by all the rivers?

If anybody gave a damn beyond making $$ on sticking the costs to the
public.....   Now let's see, who wrote the "London Convention"??  What's the
cash flow caused by NOT disposing of wastes in the ocean??  Who's getting it??
 Maybe they weren't so "stupid" after all...  ("Don't throw me in that brier
patch Bre'r Fox!")

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com