Re: LLW status according to AP: a fair

Regarding ocean disposal of HL Radwaste, I recall reading an article
that appeared in the mid to late 70's in a quarterly report of the
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute that discussed technical issues
relating to deep seabed disposal of vitrified high level radioactive
waste.  I thought it made a very good case for that option.  Does
anyone have that article?  I misplaced mine long ago.

|  James J. Thompson, Ph.D.     |  RADIOLOGICAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT  |
|  jjthompson@rso.utah.edu      |  UNIVERSITY OF UTAH              |
|  (801) 581-6141 (office)      |  260 S CENTRAL CAMPUS DR RM 100  |
|  (801) 581-4206 (FAX)         |  SALT LAKE CITY UT 84112-9159    |