Re: Source Control

>I have recently taken over the Radioactive Source Accountability and
>Control Program at the INEEL.  I am interested in  establishing contact
>with those in similar positions at other facilities (particularly DOE
>facilities).  I am particularly interested in "lessons leaned" type issues
>dealing with how the program is implemented/coordinated, what software
>packages are available for inventory/tracking purposes, etc.  Thank you.
>
>Robert L. Sant
>zap@inel.gov
>(208) 526-6134

Hi, I am in charge of radiological training at LANL, and trained the
present source registrar. I have also been a source custodian in the
distant past. Do you have specific training for source registrars and/or
custodians at INEL? Does anyone think it is needed?

Mike McNaughton

"Shlala gashle" (Zulu greeting, meaning "Stay safe")
mike (mcnaught@LANL.GOV)