Re: Measuring the uniformity of an electron beam

Arne Miller with RISO in Denmark has a nice system for measuring
uniformity in high dose applications.  He uses radiochromic dye film to
cover the area in question and applies a Windows-based processing program
to graphically analyze the film to obtain dose distribution data.  He
handed me a copy of a paper on the subject a few months back, but I don't
know if it has actually been published yet. The address I have for him is

Arne Miller
RISO National Laboratory
PO Box 49
DK-4000 Roskille
Denmark

I don't have his e-mail address, but the telephone number is listed as
45/4677-4224.  I know that he is interested in finding good practical
applications for this method.

Mark Smith
SteriGenics International
web25@charweb.org