Certification Boards

Hi,

I am working on a Conference for Radiation Control Program Directors' (CRCPD)
committee which is reviewing the training requirements for Radiation Safety
Officers and Authorized Users.  Right now, I am trying to collect information
on the various board certifications which are accepted by Part 35 regulation,
but I am having a bit of difficulty finding a contact name and number for all
the various boards, and thought some of you might be able to help.  I am
looking for:

The American Osteopathic Board of Nuclear Medicine

The American Board of Science in Nuclear Medicine

The Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties in Nuclear Pharmacy

Also, I'd be interested in hearing thoughts on the training requirements that
are currently part of Part 35 (which the Suggested State Regulations
basically mimic).

Barbara L. Hamrick
Los Angeles County - Radiation Management
BLHamrick@aol.com