Re: Safety Culture

On Fri, 18 Jul 97 12:13:26 -0500 "Schoenhofer" <schoenho@via.at> writes:

, then it might be difficult to imply safety culture among employees.

***>If not impossible! I basically agree with you.

>Please direct flames directly to me, not to bother non interested
RADSAFERS..

***>Please note limited repeat of your message sent direct to you only.

>My safety culture is since more than twenty years: It is better to
>shield alpha rays with lead than gamma rays with paper.

*** ( Yes but would you use cannon to get a fly on wall or flyswatter???
)

***>I like that. Great TGIF wit and wisdom. Have a great weekend.

Dan Caulk
President
RSO, INC.
www.rsoinc.com   ( Constructive Comments appreciated. )