Radioactive Waste Management Training

I am looking for a training program that is geared (specifically, if
possible) towards radioactive waste management in a university setting. I
would like to avoid programs that deal with high level waste and
associated regulations but instead one that deals with problems
associated with low level waste, animal waste, sealed source disposal,
medical & hazardous waste, shipping regulations etc. If anyone is
familiar with any programs of this type please e-mail me directly at
 -factxb@facilities.buffalo.edu. Thank you very much!