Re: Question for University RSOs

beth

i am retired now from being rso at rensselaer polytechnic institute (rpi). we
have had a technology park for a number of years. we have found that each
company  (enterprise,etc.) should have it's own license with whatever
regulatory agency is appropriate. we found this was very desireable. we also
found it necessary to  retain the right to audit these licenses to assure the
university that the companys were in compliance. the area of waste management
was of most concern. you will also find out that it could be a burdensome
responsibility if you decide to go the other way.

bob ryan