Is DOE finally coming out of the closet? Or, when it comes to Safety vs. Nuclear Weapons, "Don't ask, don't tell!"

Is DOE finally coming out of the closet? Or, when it comes to Safety vs.
Nuclear Weapons, "Don't ask, don't tell!"

It looks like the Department of Energy (DOE) is finally beginning to
come out of the closet on issues of Nuclear Safety, Environmental
Protection, and Worker Safety.  But are they only putting a toe out for
the Public to see?.

If you care about these issues, check out our web-site
<http://www.ifoe.com>.
We obtain documents from DOE, NRC and DNFSB, catalog them, and make them
available for the public.  We also assess health and safety activities
and provide advice on how to effectively participate in government
decisionmaking activities.

Our Catalog <http://www.ifoe.com/CATALOG/CATALOG.HTM> lists Inspector
Reports, Safety Analysis Reports, Internal Appraisals, Inspector General
Reports and other safety significant documents, most of which have not
been made public by DOE, NRC or DNFSB.

If you want more information, check out our Newsletter
http://www.ifoe.com/nwsltr11.htm> or <http://www.ifoe.com/nwsltr15.htm>.

Information Focus on Energy (IFOE)
<http://www.ifoe.com>