NE213 neutron spectrometer

Hi all Radsafers,

I am planning to set up a NE213 liquid scintillator spectrometry
system at our tandem accelerator to record the neutron spectrum.

I have been searching the literature  for references, for details,
for setting up the system, and associated electronics. I could get
only a couple of papers in the Journal, Nuclear Instrumemts and Methods,
describing their set up details, with few references backwards.

I did not find any radiation detection book dealing exclusively with this
NE213 spectrometry system.

I wish to get  more references about the spectrometry system and detailed
description of the electronics associated with it.

Does anyone know any reference, book, wich will be helpful to me ?

Thanks in advance

Have a great day !

C.Sunil Nair
MEHIA, TIFR,