Re: Dosimetry Vendors -Reply

Since Dan replied to radsafe, I will in kind.

Our turnaround time is 12 days from date of receipt. Therefore, the
critical factor is when the dosimeters are received. Dan, therefore
provide me with your account info and Process Number on the Dose
Report and I will find out what the specifics are. Just stating that
April badge report was received in August doesn't tell me anything.
For instance, are they monthly or quarterly badges, is the wear date
April 1, or is is April 20, etc.

If the above is true, why wasn't ICN questioned before the report was
received? Why did one wait so long to receive a report. I would
appreciate if Dan would call me personally, or, if Dan will send me a
phone number and I will call him.

If individuals want to conduct business in Radsafe, so be it. I
believe that these issues should be dealt with off-line. IF there is
a generic problem, then when a Radsafer asks, then respond.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division