Re: VENDORS BEWARE

NOT!!

A downside of this "ease of communication" is that frivolous, unsupported
allegations seem to be given legitimacy just by being widely distributed.
This can unfairly hurt reputations and, by the way, subject the author to
legal action.

I find that the best way to handle a problem with a vendor is to discuss it
privately with the vendor.  I would reserve public criticism for especially
egregious cases where the vendor is unresponsive and I'm 100% sure I'm right.
These are generally "once in a lifetime" situations.

Here's to a risk free world, and other fantasies.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com

RADSAFERS,

AFTER READING THE "E" MAIL ON "DOSIMETRY VENDORS" IT APPEARS THAT THE VENDORS
SHOULD TAKE SERIOUS NOTE OF THE EASE OF COMMUNICATION WITHIN THE HEALTH
PHYSICS COMMUNITY. IT IS EASY FOR US TO COMPLIMENT AND ALSO TO CRITICIZE YOUR
PREFORMANCES. BE ADVISED THAT I FOR ONE SHALL USE THIS MODE OF COMMUNICATION.
I HOPE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE HEALTH PHYSICS COMMUNITY DO THE SAME.

RYANCHP@AOL.COM