Re: an ethical issue?

I am dismayed by the ad hominem response of K.K.S. Pillay, who apparently
has nothing better to do with his time (or his government funded e-mail)
than to attempt to stifle honest scientific inquiry and discussion.  Ad
hominem attacks such as those by Pillay are in my view inappropriate on
RADSAFE or elsewhere.

Wade, whether we agree or disagree, I will defend your right to express your
reasoned opinions.

Ron Kathren