Subj:    Nuclear Fallout List
Date:    97-07-30 20:58:56 EDT
From:    AOL News

<HTML><PRE><I>.c The Associated Press</I></PRE></HTML>

      List of 12 states and their counties that received unusually
large doses of radioactive fallout from 1950s nuclear tests in
Nevada.
      ARKANSAS - Benton, Washington and Madison, Baxter, Fulton,
Sharp, Jackson, and Independence counties.
      MISSOURI - Central Missouri including parts of the Ozarks and
areas above of St. Louis.
      NEVADA - Nye and Lincoln counties.
      UTAH - Kane, Garfield, Utah, Wasatch, Millard and Washington
counties.
      KANSAS - Most of the entire state including the Witchita and
Topeka areas along Kansas including Wilson, Neosho, Montgomery and
Labette counties.
      IOWA - Three counties in the south-central part of the state
that were not Immediately identifiable but are south of Des Moines.
      NEBRASKA - Cherry, Frontier, Lincoln and Gosper counties.
      MONTANA - Much of western Montana, Helena and Great Falls north
to the Canadian border. Petroleum County in the east.
      SOUTH DAKOTA - Haakon County and part of Stanley County.
      COLORADO - Archuleta, Conejos, Hinsdale, Saguache, Gunnison
counties.
      WYOMING- South central Wyoming.
      IDAHO - Gem County.
      AP-NY-07-30-97 2052EDT
      <HTML><PRE><I><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2> Copyright 1997 The
Associated Press.  The information
contained in the AP news report may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without
prior written authority of The Associated Press.<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
</I></PRE></HTML>

To edit your profile, go to keyword NewsProfiles.
For all of today's news, go to keyword News.