TEXAS RADSAFE TECH AVAILABLE @ A BARGAIN RATE!

My name is Joseph A. Harrison and I am seeking an employment opportunity
in the field of Radiation Protection Technology. My qualifications are as
follows:

1. Bachelor of Science degree from TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY in the Health
   Sciences and Biology.

2. Associate Degree from TEXAS STATE TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE in Radiation
   Protection Technology.

3. Currently working with the Radiation Safety Officer at the University
   of North Texas to acquire much needed experience. Areas of expertise/
   experience include:
   A. Source Inventory and Management(SIAM software) of special/normal
      form  ram.
   B. License/registration compliance enforcement & radiation laboratory
      surveying.
   C. Leak testing of special form materials.
   D. LSC counting of H3, C14 and P32 using a LKB WALLAC 1219 w/
      UTERM software.
   E. MCA operations using PCA-II/DMR-II, GAMMALIB ID software packages.
   F. TLD dosimetry management and inventory.
   G. Radiation laboratory contamination surveys using XEREX ABACUS
      alpha-beta counting system.

I am 26 years old and have just recently graduated from TSTC with the
Assoc. degree.  It is necessary that I hop onto the learning curve and
start building a career.

If any of you out there are in need of a dependable/reliable worker and
someone wanting to learn more and continue learning, or if you might know
of others who may be interested, I would be delighted to send along my
resume' and visit with you if need be.

Sincerely,

Joseph A. Harrison
3620 Wessex Ct.