Position Opening

Product/Applications Manager

Our expansion is creating unique opportunities for a highly motivated
professional to join our Marketing organization in the Hartford, CT area.

Recent expansion of our marketing department has created a unique opportunity
for an expert in radioanalytical lab operation to have your ideas built into
products and delivered to labs around the world.

To qualify, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales, marketing
and/or radioanalytical lab operations.  You must have a BS degree in a
technical field (physics, nuclear engineering, etc.), be entrepreneurial,
assertive, enthusiastic and possess strong written, verbal and computer skills.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:  Debbie Tolla, Human
Resource Administrator, Canberra Industries, 800 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
06450, email: dtolla@canberra.com; visit our Web Site at
http://www.canberra.com  EOE M/F/D/V